UPDATE: This page is woefully out of date. I probably need to add another 30 or so client projects here, but I just don’t get time!
Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Centre
My existing client, Aditi Loveridge, wanted to build a new website for her pregnancy loss non-profit organization in Calgary, Canada. We had previously worked together on developing her pregnancy loss professional services website at pregnancylosshealing.com. This gave me an advantage in understanding her business and goals.
Her existing website, built on Squarespace, had a very long domain name and lacked the custom features they were looking for. There was also very little attention paid to SEO and traffic, something I have a lot of experience with.
I recommended a migration to a much shorter domain name built on WordPress. The project started in October 2020, and was launched in late November 2020.
- Website Design & Development
- Content Migration and Development
- Installation of Gsuite for NonProfits
- Setup and Implementation of Google Grants
- Setup and Implementation of Slack for NonProfits
- Implementation of 3rd party Donor Management Software
- Social Media Management
The new website features:
- Custom-built design
- Unique donation flow to obtain donor info
- Customized pages for Stories of Loss, Memories, and Podcast
- Forms to collect data from donors, clients, and volunteers
- Full-featured online store with Canada Post shipping, inventory, taxes, and Stripe support
- iCarol badge customization
- Integration with Donor Management software
- WordPress for the CMS
- Woocommerce for the online store
- Gravity Forms with Stripe
- Elementor Pro for page building
- Toolset for custom post types
- GSuite for email, groups, and data
- Slack for team communications
more client examples coming soon